Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Amazing Me Daily!

After observing my daughter, Amelia for the past couple months I have come to the realization that I have severely underestimated her learning capabilities! It all started with her ability to work my IPAD (yes, she is a techno baby) that blew me away! The puzzles and 'games' she was able to master left us in awe-thus came my decision to start 'structured play' at least 1 hour a day! My focus is to foster her learning and my goal is to keep that learning fun! I recently stumbled across a type of 'curriculum' called Tot School...so along with Tot School and a resource book titled 'The Complete Resource Book for Toddlers and Twos' we are on our way! So come along with us and enjoy the ride =)

No comments:

Post a Comment