Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pretty Princess Fun: Snow White

Snow White

Snow White Learning Activities:
  • Snow White Sizing
  • Apple Dot Page (M&M's)
  • 'The Way I Feel' book with feelings discussion and Identifying and Coloring the 7 Dwarfs
  • Capital & Lowercase P Sorting
  • Practice Writing the letter S & number 7
  • Counting with Apples 

Making Dwarf Apple Pies with my Little Snow White! For the next 2 weeks we are doing a Princess Theme! Today is dedicated to Snow White....and since Snow White was the ultimate homemaker, I thought it would be fun to bake as 1 of our activities...and what better than apple pies (especially mini ones just for The 7 Dwarfs). Amelia told me, "It's a good thing we got these apples from the store and not from the Evil Queen because after we eat the pies they will make us sleepy and have to take a nap!" I just love this little girl 

What's For Lunch!?


Snow White's Lunch: 
  • A Bushel of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches shaped like Apples
  • Apple Slices inset with Watermelon cut in to the shape of an apple
  • 7 Cheese Dwarfs going to mine for gold which is the Creamed Corn in an apple shaped cup (I know the dwarfs mined for diamonds but I had to add veggies in somewhere 
  • And for dessert...Dwarf Apple Pie with Icecream topped Apple Sprinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment